Our mission is to relieve the trauma of sexual assault through crisis intervention and counseling and to prevent sexual assault through education and awareness.
The Wangu Kanja Foundation Awareness Creation Program has developed a continuum of services for survivors of violence and their families, including counseling and prevention initiatives. Whether you need information and referrals, support during a crisis, confidential individual counseling, personal safety information, or a self-defense class designed especially for your group, call us.
Our programs are targeted to specific age groups and address today’s environmental, cultural, and societal factors through the following medium;
- Holding school/learning institution sessions
- Engage religious and political leaders
- Community forums
- Engage county administration structures
- Develop and print IEC materials
- Radio sessions
- Engaging men and boys
- Use of Social Platform
- Conducting tutorial sessions for duty bearers